Tuesday 31 March 2009

Black cloaked figure

I thought I would share another of my personal experiences with you. Hope it doesn't scare you as much as it did me!!!!!

It happened when I was still living with my parents. This is just one of a few things that happened at my parents house.

I had been upstairs with my Mother who was doing some cleaning when she asked me to go to the downstairs cloakroom to get something for her. I got what she wanted, and as I left the cloakroom I left the door ajar.

The stairs were opposite the cloakroom so as I was going back upstairs i could see into the cloakroom. I looked across and over the top of the open door, I saw a tall black cloaked figure which seemed to have no face, just a black space where the face would have been.

I carried on upstairs and said nothing, but my Mum and my sister asked what was wrong as I was so pale. I told them what I had seen and my sister, being as interested as I am in the paranormal, went to have a look for herself. The thing that is even more unnerving is that she saw it too. It was still there when she went down to look. It took me several years to even go back into that cloakroom!!!!

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment